Immunet 2.0 translation

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Pedersen, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

So when we'll receive our translation job ? :p

2. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

~ July.

3. icr

icr Registered Member

They have specified in email(its late june or early july) its good for me I had my exams finished till then:D :D

4. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

Good. It means you'll translate everything..This will really ease my work.:D:p

5. icr

icr Registered Member

Man I need your help I am doing this work for the very first time. I have never done this before. Infact I feel I am lucky that I will be helped by an experienced translator;)

6. LagerX

LagerX Registered Member

Difficulty depends on how they construct their language file.
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1666893&postcount=1277

Here's an example from Hitman Pro. It's considerably easier than simple text file without any highlights. Avast, in other hand, uses Passolo (a program).
    Comodo, SAS, MBAM, Zemana - all use simple text/ini files (no highlighting).
    DW is different. Similar to Hitman Pro.

The best imo is Avast translation file. This is because there is a explanation besides "unknown strings" that gives you clue what particular line/words means. (many words will have different meaning depending on context).

7. Pedersen

Pedersen Registered Member

Allright guys! it is fantastic that so many have volunteered for translating! we have reach the number of 20 translators!!! Wow!! :eek:

I would still like to have especially 3 more language, Portuguese, Italian and Russia. If you feel yourself capable of translating the UI into one of this language, send a mail. Thanks in advance!

You are sure welcome to participated no matter what language you wants to translate into, contact pedersen@immunet.com for being a part of this project!

The translating part will most likely happen through a .xml doc and will be aviable later this month...

I like to thanks you all again!! :D

Best regards
    Pedersen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.