IMG Code????

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by garybear, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garybear

garybear Registered Member

Attached Files:

2. iSole

iSole Registered Member

3. garybear

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

You meant to say, I hope

5. garybear

Hi friend!! It hasn't been all that friendly so far. I'm hoping that changes. Thanks for your post!;)

6. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

It would be friendly if you were more friendly...

You arrive at this forum with a statement about how everyone at the IOBit forum is against you. You only came here because your favorite forum banned you and you wanted to bash them because of it. That is never the right reason to join another forum. Yet, you posted about that many, many times. We were patient, but, we had to finally stop.

You made posts that constantly bash anyone who is even slightly for IOBit. You called bellgamin a plant for IOBit even though he has been a member here longer than IOBit has been a company.

We are done trying to save you. We sent you several PMs trying to get you on board. I posted all kinds of supporting posts to you. Yet, you have bashed and trolled and done things we would normally never let anyone do.

Congratualtions garybear - you have now been banned from 2 forums in less than 4 days!

We look forward to your posts at the next forum where you say Wilders Security unfairly banned you, just like the IOBit forums.

You are done here!

Anyone wondering what he has done? Read his damn posts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.