Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tronic592001, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tronic592001

tronic592001 Registered Member

I get this now can someone help,
    :(

Attached Files:

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

First off, if not already done, I would address the possibility of "Bad Sectors" being the cause by running chkdsk D:/r from the Windows Command Prompt.

Regards

3. tronic592001

Menorcaman hi

Yes first thing i done, and there was no errors then i uninstaled acronis and reinstalled same error message after reinstalling.

I think it started when i created a SZ playing about with it,finaly decided not to have a SZ Uninstalled the SZ and this problem started.

Personaly i think the only way out is to reformate the C: and D: but would like to now a better way if you or someone nows. any way thanks for the replie.

:ninja:

4. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

If the secure zone still existed or some unallocated space was left behind these areas would not have been examined by CHKDSK. I presume that as well as running CHKDSK R you took the message at face value and had a good look at any running applications just in case the message was literally true. If you do have any such perhaps you could list them and the penny might drop.
    Can you remember what you tried when "playing around" with the secure zone? I use the secure zone all the time and have deleted it and reinstated it several times with no problems. It is important to use the manage secure zone wizard for making any changes or removing the zone. Though if you do not the worst that usually happens is that you will find you will have some unallocated space appear where the zone once was. This is easily repaired.

Xpilot

5. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

I am not up to date with clock speeds for P4 processors but your speed suggests some over-clocking. TI, I gather, does not take too well to overclocking so you could try turning down the Wick and see if will then run properly.

Xpilot

6. tronic592001

Xpilot hi

clock speed ok I just jugled the numbers..

playing around as in uninstall install.

had V 937 since 10 08 05

but ile run chk dsk again...

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello tronic592001,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please download the latest version of Acronis drivers for older versions and install with disabled logging.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

- Reinstall Acronis drivers with enabled logging;
    - Reproduce the issue and collect the log file without closing any application windows (including the error message windows if there are any). The log file will be created at C:\ . The name of the log file will be snapapi [date-time].log

Please also make a screen shot of the Device Tree application the way described in this previous post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

8. tronic592001

Acronis Support thank you very much went as far as acronis drivers installed them and rebooted, wala all is ok..

:D :D :D

thank you again.

9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello tronic592001,

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved and you can use Acronis True Image successfully.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.