I'm Stumped??? True Image 9

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by artimus, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artimus

artimus Registered Member

I went to make a new backup but after I tell true image 9 what I want to backup all the buttons become grayed out & the computer just hangs there. I uninstalled True image & reinstalled it from disk. I then went & downloaded the latest build and get all set to do my backup and the same thing happens. It won't let me go past what do you want to backup. The buttons just gray out & it hangs.. Help Please

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

Try the procedure from the bootable Rescue CD.

3. Unit01

Unit01 Registered Member

Umm post a screenshot?

As Ralphie said see if it works from the CD.

Have you had a trial on there previously?

4. artimus

artimus Registered Member

The dang thing won't let me take a screen shot by using Alt/print screen. I guess because it's loaded & busy.

I never had the trial version on that conputer because I bought the program. I really had Drive Image 10 on the machine because I was able to download it free because I was in the 30 day time frame but I forgot how I was able to do that. I have the number Acrois sent me but can't seem to find how to up grade it now.

Here's the problem.. You know when you tell the program that you want to back up just C drive & then you click next. Well once I click next all the buttions just gray out & the program never advances from there so I have to X out & shut the program down. I thought a reinstall would take care of it but nope it couldn't be that easy. How can booting from my bootable CD help me? I running Windows XP media center on that computer and it seems to be ok.. Any more help someone can give me would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.