Im sorry, but please help me

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by blair1, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blair1

blair1 Guest

Sorry, i kno i'm posting this in the wrong place, but please! i need help!

i used adaware, and my hijack this log says:

<HJT Log removed>

and my problem is that i've lost my desktop to this message:

WARNING!
    YOU'RE IN DANGER!

ALL YOU DO WITH COMPUTER IS STORED FOREVER IN YOUR HARD DISK. WHEN YOU VISIT SITES, SEND EMAILS... ALL YOUR ACTIONS ARE LOGGED. AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE THEM WITH STANDARD TOOLS. YOUR DATA IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR FORENSICS. AND IN SOME CASES FOR YOUR BOSS, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR WIFE, YOUR CHILDREN.

Every site you or somebody or even something, like spyware, opened in your browser, with all images, and all downloaded and maybe later removed movies or mp3 songs - ARE STILL THERE and could broke your life!

SECURE YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!

someone help me, i want this to go away!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2004
  2. blair1

blair1 Guest

and also its got bad grammar! i mean, broke your life? this may broke your life? i can't put up with this spyware or virus or whatever it is AND bad grammar!

3. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hello blair1,

I am sorry but we do not allow the posting of HJT logs anymore per THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. If you click on ASAP in my signature, it will take you to a list of sites that do HJT logs. Be sure to review the sites policies on posting HJT logs before you post.

Good luck!!!

4. Sweetie(*)(*)

Sweetie(*)(*) Registered Member

Hi, that message sounds like the drivel from Evidence Eliminator, a program that is not only dubious, but WILL NOT preform what it claims.

If you have Evidence Eliminator installed, uninstall it immediatly, do not open any e-mails from them, the e-mails have a screen saying message loading, DO NOT click on it.

Evidence Eliminator use scare tactics to con you into buying there product, what they say is not true, the have NO knowledge of any law inforcement investigations etc.

You can copy the log from your HJT HERE

Make sure you keep all your security software up to date. [AntiVirus,Firewall,AntiSpyware,WinUpdates]

Use an alternate browser to IE, give Fire Fox or Opera a try.

5. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hello blair1,

I also have moved your thread to the privacy problems forum where it will get more attention.

6. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Absolutely CRAP.
    That's more like a scare tactic by spyware.

7. still_longhorn

still_longhorn Registered Member

Jeez! The lengths they go to....

8. helper

helper Guest

ok this is an easy one. goto display in your cotrol panel, then hit desktop. hit the coustimize (sp) button and goto web. on the list you will see Security. uncheck it and delete it. your good to go!

9. Lurkerella

Lurkerella Guest

I am so sorry, I hope you have sent a HJ log to the appropriate forum? Bad grammar AND spyware, it's just too too!!

Best of Luck to you!!

10. lurkerella

lurkerella Guest

Forgot, please let us know how you are doing? And if it is Evidence Eliminator, though, I have seen better wording from that .........................

11. Rae

Rae Guest

I too got this desk top replacement. I did some searching and found this problem has been everywhere. When you arrange your desktop items watch the boarder (it will change back to your original desktop...for a few seconds) when it changes right click on the boarder and then click <security>

Rae

12. Bobby_Deol

Bobby_Deol Guest

HEY THANX Lurkerella

thanx that worked, but y did i need do delete it?

13. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

Some european kids with bad grammer as I have? :D

14. eisefr

eisefr Registered Member

I read in a german forum about this problem too.
    And the guy there got rid of the problem with spybot.
    You may consider using it too?

http://www.chip.de/forum/thread.html?bwthreadid=756980

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.