I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams!!!!!

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by beetlejuice, Jun 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

I got this e-mail the other day. I'm Rich, I'm Rich, I'm Rich!! And just in time for our 15th wedding anniversary too. Yeah right! :rolleyes: http://img256.echo.cx/img256/7295/notachance8zt.gif

----------------------

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

ATTN.

On behalf of my church member, late Chief Sir Daniel Duru of the Blessed Memory, I write to notify you that my late member Chief Sir Daniel Duru made you one of beneficiary to the bequest sum of Ten Million six Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($10,600,000,00) in the Codicil to his will and last Testament.

Late Chief Sir Daniel Duru Died after a brief illness on may 1st 2003. Until his death, Late Chief Sir Daniel Duru was a Renowned Philanthropist; A Businessman of an international repute and an industrialist, infact he was blessed by God. Chief Sir Daniel did not play with the life and progress of the people who were opportuned to meet him on the way and among all he had a very big regard for his God the things of God and works of God. Late Chief Sir Daniel Duru used his resources to serve humanity and thus touched the lives of many through

charity.

According to him, he said, He is giving back to God just a Little from what God had given to him?. as a result of that he is giving you this because of your involvement in Christian activities, helping the less privileged and in making better the world situation.

As Trustees and Executes of this will, I wish to inform you that the will was read at the Owerri High Court Probate Division (Registry) August 7th, 2003, as the law provides and is in execution.

You are hereby required to by this notification to confirm your ownership to this Legacy by forwarding proofs of identity. Also send a personal telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.

Most importantly, if there is any disparity on the name and address or if your name, address and any other useful information does not tally with the information we have, it then means that you are not the rightful or bonafide beneficiary of this particular request as it contained in paragraph four (4) of the codicil to the last Testament of the Benefactor (Chief Sir Daniel Duru. As we Cannot afford to give or pay to a wrong Person or Body.

on that note please do not inconvenience your very self by replying.

But, if the information (your name and address)is compatible with the information we have, you are hereby advice to confirm this notification

immediately, for you are the rightful one (person or body).

We would detail you on the procedure and involvement in benefiting this will on receipt of your reply letter or e-mail.

God bless you.

Best regards.

REV. MIKE EZEKIEL

(GENERAL OVERSEER, HEALING FIELDS MINISTRY.)

NO 23 ADEOLA ODEKUN

VICTORIA ISLAND

LAGOS NIGERIA

These people will try anything won't they?

Should I tell him my lawyer will be arriving shortly to collect my money? o_O ;)

2. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

The word "Nigeria" in a spam mail has my utmost 'danger alarm'~ senses, and has my nerves vibrating...:p

It's not even funny anymore. I consider them one of the biggest Pests available in the online world.
    Probably even being sent to snail mail boxes too ! :ouch:

3. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

More than likely.

4. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Check out the 419eater website. His response is to ask them to join his church, which is:

Attached Files:

5. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

6. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I get emails every week that say that I've won the lottery and must claim my one million dollars. :eek:

7. eyes-open

eyes-open Registered Member

Am I the only one that actually got the money then ?

Must be the way I replied .......... just you send me £50 and I'll tell you how I did it.

8. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I've seen these emails more than enough at our little Free Lotto Forum and some of our visitors were already dreaming of a new house, a new car, etc. after receiving such emails.
    Some of them didn't even believe us and we had to proof it first with other examples.
    People's greed makes them really stupid sometimes.
    Instead of reading these emails, they better do some research on the internet about these spam-emails, like I did.
    Anything that looks profitable is a scam :)

9. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Well Steve - April Fools Day came and went .... :D

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.