I'm confused with this Ghost Security Suite

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by CJsDad, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

Do you have to pay for regdefend and appdefend seperately or is there a way to pay for this suite as one price?
    Thanks.

2. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

Currently, even though they are bundled together, you have to purchase separate licenses. This will most likely change when AD comes out of beta.

3. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

Thanks Disciple, appreciate the help!!

This question has probably been asked quite a few times but it's hard tyrying to search every thread of regdefend and appdefend looking for the answer.
    I read a few posts about the two programs together but just never understood if you needed them both for the entire suite.

Again, thanks!

4. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

Your welcome.

5. sdelacas

sdelacas Registered Member

I am now running the 1.1.1.0 beta (both included apparently but AppDefend specifically downloaded - appdefend_betasetup.exe) and am within the 14 day trial period.

I purchased and single personal license for AppDefend and registered it properly.

My nag has now changed to requesting that I purchase and register RegDefend ! I don't want RegDefend !

When or how can I get this nag to go away?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.