Ignore-list

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by europanorama, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. europanorama

europanorama Registered Member

adding a website to be ignored(not blocking it)
    help-instructions are not clear. the instructions only tell what to do if removing from ignore-list.
    plus: even a pc-pro like me did not find out the right-click-solution.
    plus 2: and every browser can have its own ignore-list.

e.g. i dont understand why you have listed excite in the blocklist. from all the email-sites i have, over 10, its the only email-provider of mine in the blocklist.
    other webiste have alexa integrated(found by spybot S+D). let alone dpreview which has double-click. who has bought double-click? is it dangerous or not any more?
    i find it criminal if common forums do not work when blocking certain "dangerous" cookies.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Actually, the ignore list is program-wide in SpywareBlaster 4.0.

If you set a cookie to be ignored, it will ignore it from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and any other browsers you have installed.

If you set a Restricted Site to be ignored, it will be ignored in the Restricted Sites function (the only place these apply at the moment).

If you set an ActiveX control to be ignored, it will be ignored in the Internet Explorer function (the only place these apply at the moment).

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.