If Blaze waz President lol

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

If i was president by Blaze

If i was president my first change would be this

people in all of america get to vote on laws and everything that means anything

i would use televistion

it would be live

for example to go to war or not to go to war

i would let america decide

id do a live telvistion vote and have every american vote

i dont think rich people should be excempt for taxs

they have more they should be taxed more lol

if i were president no one would have to pay school tax for state except parents

why should single hard working people have to pay for your children babysitter hmmmmmmmmmm

as a mater of fact i think people with kids should pay 5 bucks per child once a month to the school that there child goes to thats the cheapest babysitter youll ever get that help pay for schools.

taxs all i see is tax this tax that

how about geting rid of any goverment jobs that buy toilet paper at 500 dollers a roll

war on terriost patriot act again let america vote

personaly as president id have a big vote should we police the world or just stay out of other peoples buisness untill they build nukes and start pointing this way then i say hit them with atom bomb but id still have them vote lol

weed legal why aist police money on weed its stupit most pot heads are to lazy to steal and make the worst criminals lol

you make weed legal and it becomes worthless to drug dealers

my law is if you 18 or within smokeing age you can buy it however you may not have a state or goverment job if you smoke weed or work with heavy machineary period

acountablity law

if you or some one participates with you doing something illigal or stupit your acountable

some examples but not limited

your 13 looking for older men or woman

you doing jail time to not juvie but actual jail time for same time as adult that should reduse pregnancy and sex with teachers ect ect this is willing stupit behavior

driveing on the hood of a car

robeing some one and you hurt yourself falling threw there glass celling window you cant sue

geting mawed by guard dog cant sue

if your a stranger and you have no right to be there your fair game lol

you spill coffe on yourself thats your fault cant sue

you cant steal some ones name brand thats had it for 4 or more years then you and try to sue them cause you found out they didnt register it so you want money

in turn they should sue you lol

dogs should not be put to sleep for gaurding there masters home

regardless if your kid decides to hop the fence and pick a fight with a pitbull thats just stupit

as a matter of fact parents should be put in jail for leting it happend in the first place by not watching there children

mc donalds and fast food joints are not responsable for your bad healt or lack of thats stupit

companys are now encourage to sue people with bs lawsuits for the same amount of money they try to sue you for

lady burns her lap trys to get 20 million she loses she has to pay 20 million lol

better yet if you lose any money case you have to pay the person your sueing what you were asking for lol that should make life better

thats my acountablity law

ok new law you cant tack on bills on bills thats stupit

basicly you have a good bill aka law and they tack on some evill thing so it dont pass no more of that

i think police should get more money

as much as i dont like law enforcement they do risk there lives and 89 percent of what they do does benifit the comunity you live in

same with hospitals and fire department

doctors are generaly good people i dont think they should be sued for trying to save your life no lawsuit on doctors on e.r emergency room

as a matter of fact emergency life threating is free no charge but no lawsuit

i dont think if you try to commite sucide you get billed for failed attempt thats stupit if the person didnt have enough problems as it is shesh

i think if 10 people saw you comite the crime and you were taped killing some one or something major your guilty period

death sentence of overwhelming murder evidence should go to electrict chair

3 strikes your out law get rid of it

if some one steals mail 3 times i dont think the goverment should have to give you free food shelter and tv in jail

stupit stuff like stealing cigrits

waist of tax payer money

i think rapest should do same amount of time as a criminal who murders in second degree and put in jail with bubah lol

i think pedos convicted of child sick stuff should taken care of like in mainland china for drug smugling lol

or throwen into iraq

i dont think any company has the right to mark up anything more then 30 percent of what they payed for

cars matrial what ever should be illigal profits good but highway robber is wrong wither your rich or poor

it is illigal for cridet copanys to recive more then double of what they loaned you on anything

so what you think

Last edited: May 15, 2004
  2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

It sounds good except that for all of america to vote on everything they would have to know a lot of security issues concerning the country and if the voters can get access to it so could terrorist or some one else that would like to do harm to other people. Some times it is better to have some secrets. If we could just trust them not to lie to us.

3. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

i use to think so but nope

the things that should be voted on is i think this

bills and laws
    going to war not how but yes or no
    fairness
    morality
    common sence lol

its not really that hard

thers just so much lies and secrets and personal agendys that the system is so messed up

if america voted only person they could blame is them selfs

no more one man im president im doing what i want

from know on i work for the people not for myself

i dont think americans are stupit i think where just lazy or dont think are opnione matters

i think people that vote and see stuff being done the way they want it can be better people cause they feel they count for something as they should

goverment should work for you not algaints you

4. dog

dog Guest

Hey Blazey! :)

I love your accountability laws ;) ... there's alot of food for though there (refering to entire post). I also love the humour you use to present it! ;)

But BigC's right ... a lot of issue's are very complex, I'm not saying the average joe isn't smart enough to be able to make an informed decision ... but I doubt many would invest the time needed or have the resources to be able to. That's why we align ourselves with the Philosophy of certain parties ... why come election time everybody should vote ... your not only voting on the days issues but also on the philosophy of which you believe the state should be run. Every vote counts and is important! No matter of class or statue.

But your definitely right ... the world would be a much better place if Common Sense was more Common ... an if we were more tolerant, open-minded,compassionate, and understanding ... it'd also be nice ... if we generally loved more than we hate ...

Thanks Blazey! ;)

dog - *puppy*

5. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Please keep politics out of this thread, gents! ;)

regards.

paul

6. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

If the Big A don't want you for President Blazey....that's their loss...come to the UK...I'll vote for you, no problem, the trouble with Governments..too many secrets...thats not political.. thats fact...'Secrecy' will never mean 'Democracy'.... :D :D

Cochise, :cool:

7. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Tried to keep it generic but it bumping the line. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.