Hi, I havn't used SWB for a while, I use firefox as main browser. I switched AV from eset to Avast. I had to use 2 browsers, for speed I opened ie9 and on many sites I got an addon failed to load message from ie9, I thought this was Avast, I switched back to eset and still had the problem. I tried everything reset ie9 I just couldn't get it to work properly, Adobe flash was the add on that was not loading. I remembered I installed SWB 4.5 after disabling all protection ie9 was fine again! It happens 50% of the time, it looks like adobe flash is timing out, I get it most on cable forum, but it also happens on other sites. No problems with firefox, I found this my accident as I don't use ie very often.