IE Protection Update not working

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by bubblecar, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubblecar

bubblecar Registered Member

I've had Spywareblaster many years, no problems. Cannot update latest protection for IE having 70 items unprotected, either on "auto" or manually checking. Clicking enable protection simply removes the checks/ticks. I have IE 7 on two computers, both with XP Home SP2, + latest updates. Oldest computer is OK, new Dell has the above problem.

2. wolfbane240

wolfbane240 Registered Member

i am having the same connection problems as stated above. the last update i have 3/8/07. everytime i try the manual update i get a "no internet connection detected" error. I have 2 desktops and a laptop that have not been able to connect to the updates. all are running xp and IE7. i've tried shutting down my zone alarm to see if it is the reason but it still dosen't work. anyone have any suggestions?

3. rcalbin

rcalbin Registered Member

Does the user have to "Enable All Protection" each time the start their PC... or... is it started automatically after the initial start by the usero_O

4. rcalbin

rcalbin Registered Member

Forget about my question re: "enabling all protection" - I found the answer in the FAQ's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.