IE 8 and Roboform

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ellison64, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Ive gotten a little fed up of firefox behaviour on my machine latley.It seems to stop responding on numerous occasion, have a ram leak and i cant kill the firefox.exe process with task manager or malware defender when these things happen.Any way im trying IE8 ,and have it set to my liking apart from one thing.Whenever i login to a site from roboform system tray icon IE uses the same tab ,whereas firefox would open a seperate tab,which i preferred.Using the google search in IE8 also uses the same tab rather than open a new one which i dont like.Ive altered all the settings i can think of in roboform and IE but to no avail.Anyone with roboform and IE8 know if this is possible and ive overlooked a setting somewhere?
    tia
    ellison

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  2. LenC

LenC Registered Member

Instead of clicking on a RF login, you should shift/click. That will open the link in a new window. Alternatively, you can right-click an RF login for a choice of same tab or new window.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  3. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Thanks Len..
    Ive had roboform years and never thought to right click on the login entries.:)
    Thanks again
    ellison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.