ICS with LNS

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Tsphere, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsphere

Tsphere Registered Member

Hi,
    I have problem enabling ICS with my setup, which is as following:

1) A computer connected to the internet via an ethernet card.
    2) An Xbox connected, through a Hub, to a different ethernet card in the computer.
    The xbox, the computer and the hub have fixed ip's, all on the same lan network, and the internet connection has DHCP.

I want to use ICS to connect the xbox to the internet. Mind you that I have a Samba share setup up and running perfectly with no problems whatsoever.
    I have the ICS rule enabled but it still doesn't work, the Xbox is blocked (I can see it in the log, it is blocked by the Block Others rule I have).

How can I configure the firewall to let the connections that originate in the xbox through? only the xbox is connected to the other lan card, is there any way to let everything from that card through?

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Eyal

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

Could you give us some details about the packet you see in the Look 'n' Stop log.
    You can activate the "log file" option in the Options, so a .log will be created with the same information as the log page, and it will be easier to do a copy/paste from that file (just a portion of the file will be sufficient).

Thanks,

Frederic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.