ICH7 support

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by evil_ryu, Sep 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evil_ryu

evil_ryu Registered Member

I have a question. When will be implemented support for Intel ICH7? We have in our company the new HP ws xw4300 and the rescue media can't see any hard disk!

This southbridge will become very common in workstations, so I hope that ACRONIS can do somenting.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello evil_ryu,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

As far as I know, the support for Intel ICH7 has already been implemented.

Since you have note mentioned what exact version of Acronis True Image you are interested in, please update your version of the program to the latest build or download and install the corresponding free trial version from our website (it should be the latest build), create new Bootable Rescue CD, boot your PC from this CD and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists with the latest build\latest trial version of the software then please send a letter describing the issue and indicating that you want to contact Marian Fadeeva to support@acronis.com along with the information about your purchase of Acronis software (order number, e-mail, where did you purchase our product, etc.) and the link to this thread. Marian will certainly provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

3. evil_ryu

evil_ryu Registered Member

I'm using the latest build (2273) of True Image 9.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello evil_ryu,

Could you please send the information Alexey requested above to support@acronis.com? We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.