I Would Like To Create A New Banner For Wilders Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by budachild, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budachild

budachild Registered Member

I own a small gfx company that deals with all kinds of artistic jobs. I often come here and feel that this site is the ideal place for help. I wanted to give something back. I am willing to donate a free banner for this forum professionally made...

Can someone give me the admins email and or permission before doing so?

Also let me know what the dimensions of the banner should be in... A nice long rectangle one would look awesome.

Thanks

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

While we really appreciate the thought, it's not necessary. We wouldn't use such a banner anyway. The banner/logo you see when logged out is our official one, i.e. the basic forum name in plain letters. Occasionally, we put up a seasonal one, such as the Pixelpup at the beach *puppy* banner that's there now for logged in members. But, that's just done for a little fun. We're not big into flash and bright colors, so, we maintain a single, very simple skin for the forum. But, thank you again for the offer.

3. budachild

budachild Registered Member

Honestly thanks for the reply... I just wanted to give back in some way, shape, or form. This forum has been such a help for me over time. I don't know what I would do without you all. I honestly feel the need to say a big Thank you to all the admins, regulars, and newbies for all of their great information. This is possibly the most organized pc forum I have ever frequented. I have been to majorgeeks.com, geekstogo.com, etc. I just have to give it up to you guys for your organizational skills. Not only that but turning down my offer for a nice pro banner goes to show how down to earth you all are.

Thank you again,

I will definitely be here for years to come... Oh and another thing. It's SAD TO SEE THE ACRONIS FORUMS GO...

:thumbd: But the day had to come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.