I was checking around in the registry editor......

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Ineedhelp26, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ineedhelp26

Ineedhelp26 Registered Member

I was checking around in the registry editor and came upon a place that has a bunch of website addresses listed. I assume it is places visited on this computer. I didn't recognize most of the sites listed though. They were listed in this area. HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domain:
    I'm talking hundreds of addresses. Anyway, I found some in another location also. Are these safe to delete?

Another question I have is about passport>DAMap
    It has my old ISP listed there. Why?

Then finally I saw something that says unread mail. When I click on it my current email address is listed as well as my old one when I used another ISP. What exactly is this there for? I think that's it.

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hello,Ineedhelp26.i can help you with your first question.thats the resricted zone of ie.i think you should keep thoughs.

3. Ineedhelp26

Ineedhelp26 Registered Member

Ah, I see what it is. That's the sites SpybotSD is blocking apparently. I deleted some and then checked the immunize feature with Spybot and it only had some things blocked when before it had all bad things blocked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.