I wait and wait and wait ...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Anselm, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anselm

Anselm Registered Member

Hello,

on January 10th I reported a True Image 8.0 problem to the Acronis support: trying to create images causes the error message E00070021. (As I noticed later creating images from the second to the first hard disk works, only creating images from the first to the second don't.) At first I got a lot of e-mails with a lot of instructions to fix the problem and spent a lot of time to try what I've been told. Unfortunately nothing helped and the e-mails became more and more seldom. Meanwhile I wait about two months for a solution and I'm afraid Acronis hopes I'll forget my problem. I do not, because I still can't create images and I have paid some money for True Image. I hope to live long enough to receive the solution. :mad:

Regards,

Anselm

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Anselm,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Could you please send me a PM with your Acronis request # which was sent you in autoreply to your first letter? I will find out the reason for the delay.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Anselm

Anselm Registered Member

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Anselm,

It would be better if you send me a private message with your Acronis request #. In this case I will be able to find your letter and take care of the situation.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. Anselm

Anselm Registered Member

Hello Ilya,

I just sent it and hope you'll get it.

Regards,

Anselm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.