I wait and wait and wait ...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Anselm, Mar 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anselm

Anselm Registered Member

Hello,

on January 10th I reported a True Image 8.0 problem to the Acronis support: trying to create images causes the error message E00070021. (As I noticed later creating images from the second to the first hard disk works, only creating images from the first to the second don't.) At first I got a lot of e-mails with a lot of instructions to fix the problem and spent a lot of time to try what I've been told. Unfortunately nothing helped and the e-mails became more and more seldom. Meanwhile I wait about two months for a solution and I'm afraid Acronis hopes I'll forget my problem. I do not, because I still can't create images and I have paid some money for True Image. I hope to live long enough to receive the solution. :mad:

Regards,

Anselm

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Anselm,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Could you please send me a PM with your Acronis request # which was sent you in autoreply to your first letter? I will find out the reason for the delay.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Anselm

Anselm Registered Member

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Anselm,

It would be better if you send me a private message with your Acronis request #. In this case I will be able to find your letter and take care of the situation.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. Anselm

Anselm Registered Member

Hello Ilya,

I just sent it and hope you'll get it.

Regards,

Anselm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.