I purchased REgDefend Now What??

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by aacm, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aacm

aacm Registered Member

Hello Guys...
    I purchased REGDEFEND couple months ago (10/8/2005) and I install AppDefennd. My license with REGDf is unlimited ... If I want to buy AppD what is my position with RegDef if you guys give for free or upgrade at no cost. Well I hope you undenrstand my question.. Thanks :cautious:

2. f3x

f3x Registered Member

Hi aacm.

As you have noticed you have a lifetime licence for regdefend.
    Rather than paying for each new version, you pay for new functionality "module". Ghost Security suite have two module: AppDefend and RegDefend.

In that optic Appdefend is not free for customer of Regdefend.
    However you can alwais use the free mode of Appdefend or disable it if you choose not to buy it. If you choose to buy the AppDefend module to complement the protection of RegDefend module, please login in member area. Each Ghost Security product that you buy will give you extra discount on the next security module.

http://www.ghostsec.com/members/

The member area is a pretty new feature. If it don't show the product you have purchased (because you were not registered before) or any other minor problem, please contact ghost security:

http://www.ghostsec.com/contact/

Alternatively, you can try sending a normal email to them.

3. aacm

aacm Registered Member

Thanks so much F3x I appreciated your information, as always I glad to be part of this "wilders" family... responde are fast and greatful..
    I will do that..

aacm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.