i noticed a little bug when it comes to,,,,,,

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by kissbaby, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissbaby

kissbaby Registered Member

ok,,,,its 1-25-2008.

i noticed a bug i think.

:rolleyes: i have the newest internet explorer 7.0 with all the updates.
    i noticed that when ever i open (bring up ) the spyware blaster program that it changes my brawser settings ,,,,the settings it affects are the "restricted site's" settings,,i have to set it back to the defult settings(high), it only changes that one,,, i know its the spywar blaster program because i did it over an over again to make sure it was it that was doing it .

:eek: i scannned my pc for bugs and other bad things and all came out good.
    i use ad-aware
    spybot search and distroy
    Avg free.
    comodo 2.4 free firewall

and always up to date on "windows update".

sooooooo i'm clean.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello kissbaby,

That's not a "bug", those changes are being made to assure the user is properly protected. It sets certain settings values to disabled....no matter what the setting may be.

This thread is referencing IE 6 but the program has not changed since then so the info still applies even for IE 7.

HTH,
    Bubba

3. Stijnson

Stijnson Registered Member

That's good to know. So instead of messing with the Internet Options settings it actually tightens the security settings, therefore setting it to 'adjusted' (or whatever the correct term is)?
    How does this apply to Firefox then? Can I see what changes are made there as well?

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

It does not apply to Firefox. Spywareblaster offers cookie protection only for Firefox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.