I need some help about security programs, please?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Griswald, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griswald

Griswald Registered Member

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry if I had posted the following request in the wrong area.

Anyone can help me in deciding what Anti-Keylogger is highly recommended, please? I was reading about the Zemana Anti-Keylogger Free and the paid version. Since I do a lot of buying online, etc. I am really concern about any type of key loggger being installed on my computer. Is there any one or two very good Anti-Keyloggers that you would highly recommend me to buy please? I do have Avast Internet Security, Malwarebytes Pro, the free version of SuperAntiSpyware, and HitmanPro Alert. If you think I need anymore security software programs, feel free to post them as I want to make my computer as safe as possible, if that can be done.

Thanks for your time and have a nice evening!

2. KaptainBug

KaptainBug Registered Member

Zemana free should do the job. It will encrypt all your key strokes, so no keylogger can log your credentials. If you are willing to spend money then paid version is good. Your setup looks good. Just add zemana and you are good to go. Time to time do on-demand scanning of second opinion scanners like MBAM and hitmanpro.

3. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

Get rid of SuperAntiSpyware. Add Hitman Pro scanner, an imaging software like Macrium Reflect or Drive Snapshot, a password manager like LastPass or Keepass and use strong different passwords for different accounts, a software updater like SUMo or Secunia PSI, keep MS OS and software updated through Windows Update and an adblocker in your browser like AdBlock Plus. Do not click on everything on a webpage. Be careful when browsing.

And you are good to go.:)

Edit: if you're using Firefox browser you could add NoScript add-on which is a very strong security add-on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.