I need HELP!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by LucasArts, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucasArts

LucasArts Registered Member

i cant seem to get rid of this website known as http://nkvd.us/

apparently its seems to root itself as the default homepage, default search, default search assistant, default URL, default everything!!!!!!!

and it wont let me download anything, it wont let me change the homepage other than itself, and it reproduces itself back into the default settings when i delete them, so basically i am fighting a hopeless battle when trying to delete nkvd from my reg-ed. anyone know what to do?

i would update my spyblaster, but the nkvd prevents that from happening, i tried scanning it with the newest version of mcafee scanner, spyware/spybot destroyer, i cant update it b/c of the nkvd either...

the spyware/spybot destroyer picks up the reg edit problems and cleans/deletes them, but nkvd once agian, just keeps spawing back in there... this is really frustrating and i would love for some help on how to get rid of this stupid thing...if its possible?

Thanks

2. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.