I lost my license and I just renewed it in Aug

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Tizimare, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tizimare

Tizimare Registered Member

I uninstalled the 'old' version of Ewido per the instructions of the new upgrade...and installed the new AVG 7.5 version. Now, I cannot locate my license in order to put it into the new verison. I just renewed the license on August 9, 2006 (order #73039485, invoice #S-50867-2006-026033) and I don't want to have to pay for it again. I e-mailed "Sales" and have received no response. I noticed that someone on this board also lost theirs and someone with the company kindly looked up their license number for them. Can I get the same help, please?

Thanks so much!

2. karl.ewido

karl.ewido former ewido team

Sorry for the delay. I send a message with your request to a team member of the sales support team. I will send you a pm (private message) with your license key.

3. Tizimare

Tizimare Registered Member

Thank you!
    :)

4. mylok

mylok Registered Member

I also have the same problem. On the 10 February 2006 I upgraded my licence to unlimited updates . I have recently had to re-install windows on my pc. However I have lost the copy of my licence. I have been able to log into https://secure.element5.com/esales/ccc/my_account.html and been able to obtain information about my order, but not my licence code. I have also contact Support on two different occasions but as of yet I have received no reply. Hopefully who may be able to help me. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.