I lost my license and I just renewed it in Aug

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Tizimare, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tizimare

Tizimare Registered Member

I uninstalled the 'old' version of Ewido per the instructions of the new upgrade...and installed the new AVG 7.5 version. Now, I cannot locate my license in order to put it into the new verison. I just renewed the license on August 9, 2006 (order #73039485, invoice #S-50867-2006-026033) and I don't want to have to pay for it again. I e-mailed "Sales" and have received no response. I noticed that someone on this board also lost theirs and someone with the company kindly looked up their license number for them. Can I get the same help, please?

Thanks so much!

2. karl.ewido

karl.ewido former ewido team

Sorry for the delay. I send a message with your request to a team member of the sales support team. I will send you a pm (private message) with your license key.

3. Tizimare

Tizimare Registered Member

Thank you!
    :)

4. mylok

mylok Registered Member

I also have the same problem. On the 10 February 2006 I upgraded my licence to unlimited updates . I have recently had to re-install windows on my pc. However I have lost the copy of my licence. I have been able to log into https://secure.element5.com/esales/ccc/my_account.html and been able to obtain information about my order, but not my licence code. I have also contact Support on two different occasions but as of yet I have received no reply. Hopefully who may be able to help me. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.