I like this about KAV...

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by QBgreen, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

I use MailWasher Pro. I also run the latest version of KAV Personal. While MailWasher Pro is a terrific program, every now and then a nasty infected email or two will wend its way to my address. I just love watching KAV's email proxy nab every single one of the snarky SOBs. Sort of reminds me of my single days when the bologna was still good after I sliced off that funny hairy gray stuff. ;)

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Glad to see KAV's still doin' great!

3. Anniel

Anniel Registered Member

That there is a great forum where queries are answered almost immediately. The people there are knowledgeable, courteous and eternally patient.

I bought Kapersky on the recommendations I saw here and am very satisfied. I am just a home user, with a tendency to flit around web sites and I am happy kapersky is protecting me well. I feel confident that any queries I have while learning about the system will be answered promptly.

Thanks Kapersky users! :)

4. tahoma

tahoma Registered Member

the support over at their new forum at http://forum.kaspersky.com/ is certainly great, u get to interact with the actual developers, and if u email them an undetected virus sample its added within 2 hours

5. richrf

richrf Registered Member

H Anniel,

I am glad that KAV is working out for you. As I mentioned to you, I have found its scanning/detection capabilities to be top in its class. When you have a chance and inclination, you may want to check out ProcessGuard and/or RegDefend. Slightly longer learning curves, but well worth it. With that said, nothing has ever gotten past KAV, so consider PG and RegDefend good backup protection.

Cya,
    Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.