I just purchased Nod password is not working

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Mr2cents, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr2cents

Mr2cents Registered Member

I purchased nod. I was given a username and password through a email. I use the username and password to download nod32. After downloading nod. I click on "update now". A box pops up with the username already in it. It needs password, so I enter the password. and it says "invalid password" So what's going on here? I was able to download it from eset with the username and password. What's the problem with the update saying "invalid password"?

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Close the popup box.

The User Name and Password is CASE SENSITIVE, and as such must be typed in precisely, better still COPY and PASTE each into the Control Centre\
    Update\update\Setup

Make sure you do NOT copy a space at the beginning or end of the UN or PW as this will be seen by Nod32 and will obviously make you UN or PW incorrect.

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

3. Mr2cents

Mr2cents Registered Member

Hi Blackspear. I finally got it working. :) I had to uninstall it, and redownload it. The second time it took the info. Everythings goin good :)

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Good to see.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.