I have i problem with file sharing sites and torrent trackers

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Ahmed elmasry, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Eh..and this is probably where Wilders help stops :) Kind of a no-no to discuss 'round these parts. Good luck with the issue, no judging on my part.

2. Ahmed elmasry

Ahmed elmasry Registered Member

I have Windows XP and i use these sites in downloading, uploading and share files.

3. Raza0007

Raza0007 Registered Member

So, you are sharing your internet from your neighbor, then he probably has Norton DNS installed on his router to protect his kids.

I can tell you a simple way to bypass the Norton DNS on your neighbor's router, but the problem is how do I know you are not a kid trying to bypass the parental lock set by your parents? You see, though I am not a saint, I do not like to help others break rules, especially if they are set by parents ;)

Oh and the Norton safeconnect for home blocks file sharing websites as they can be used by the kids to download adult content. I am assuming your neighbor is using the third and the most strict policy of Norton DNS. See here for the policy options available.

4. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

You are asking for help in order to circumvent copyrights, and because your request goes against our Terms of Service, this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.