I Have A Question About iTunes

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sooflymami, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sooflymami

sooflymami Registered Member

I got iphone recently and had to install itunes on my computer. But when it asked me to register, i just hit "remind me later". I do have an apple id by the way. Also, there was this section that said "free iphone seach (something) set up) and i hit "not now". what was that part for? should it pop up again when i go to itunes on my computer? Also, for example, if I get another computer in the future, after installing iTunes on the other computer, would it let me sign in as my apple id im using?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  2. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Yes that should do.

Just a tip, I personally always ask my Apple related Question in the Apple Discussions Forums. (where the Apple geeks are) You could log in with your Apple ID and ask there as well: http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

Also just to clarify myself.
    I am NOT saying that you should not ask here at WSF, but since there aren't many users that uses Apple Software in this forum, I thought that you would get better luck over there.

3. sooflymami

My bad..I was talking about i skipped the part when i opened itunes on my computer on the part that said "Free Find my iPhone set up". Is that still ok even though I skipped it and would it still let me sign in the iTunes from the new computer when I get it somewhere in the future?

I also skipped the iPhone registration and hit "register later". Am I still ok?

4. sooflymami

Oh ok. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.