I Forgot to Wait for the Pepperoni icon to Clear on the Sandbox Icon. Am I Still OK?

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by sooflymami, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sooflymami

sooflymami Registered Member

I exited out the browser when I was on a website and I think the pepperoni icon still hasnt cleared at that time since it was too soon..without waiting for the pepperoni on the sandboxie icon to disappear, I accidently shut down my computer. Am I still safe? By the way, its set as to automatically clear when exiting out of the browser on the options, but I forgot to wait for the pepperoni icon to disappear. I'm very worried. Also, would it affect the firefox browser in any way at all?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  2. Boost

Boost Registered Member

If you have Sandboxie set up to auto-delete contents,you should be fine.

3. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Data might still be sandboxed, but it should be fine and deleted the next time you close it.

4. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

if you're still in doubt.....go to sandboxie control and delete contents manually........and anyways the contents not deleted would have been sandboxed......so no worries......and no harm done to firefox........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.