I dont' know if this is the right place to ask, but here goes

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bowhuntr, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowhuntr

bowhuntr Registered Member

I was looking at my receipt email from Eset and realized that my email is different now. Do I need to update it with them, and if so, how do I go about doing that?

Thanks,
    bowhuntr

2. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Yes, you need to update it. According to the F&Q:

"My e-mail address has changed. Does Eset need to know about it?

We recommend you to provide us with your new e-mail address due to our automatic account management system. Renewal notifications are sent 1 week before the expiration of the license term to the client's e-mail address on file. You can only get the notification if a correct address is on file".

There is nothing to indicate the proper procedure though for doing this. I would assume you would send an email to the reseller from whom you purchased NOD32.

3. bowhuntr

I found a phone number on the website and I called them. They said to send an email to support@nod32.com and include my username and let them know the new email. So, that is what I done.

Thanks,
    bowhuntr

4. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Sooners, huh!! Good football in Oklahoma. :)

I'm glad you found the right address to send the change to. That address should be put in the NOD32 F&Q.

5. bowhuntr

Yeah, I couldn't figure out what to do, so I just called them and they told me what to do.

Soonerso_O You betcha!!! In fact, I am going today to watch the last scrimmage before they close the practices to get ready for the season opener in 2 weeks. Bout a 3 hour trip, but it is worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.