I brought a 3 Computer license dosent work anymore?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Cheerios, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheerios

Cheerios Registered Member

Hi everyone, today i brought a 3 computer license and everything went smooth. I got my email containing my User and Password so i go and download it Fine on my main computer. I install it and set up the Auto update account info stuff......

Anyway an hour later my mum wishes for me to install it on her laptop because she wants to do some banking.

Anyway i go to re download it from the website and every time i entered the login info it would just reset each field.

So i copy the installation files from my first computer and install Eset on the laptop. I go to update the database and it says my Username and Password is invalid. Now even on my main computer it says my the info is wrong....... Please what the hell is wrong lol.

Yes i know Copy and paste the info strait from the email and i do that every time and it still doesn't work.

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello Cheerios,

Did you type in the username and password or copy and paste it? Try entering in the password both ways. The username and password are very case sensitive and must be entered exactly to work.

Thank you,
    Richard

3. Cheerios

Cheerios Registered Member

Yes i did try both, its really weird because it worked the first time then didnt :oops: Anyway do i need to recover my username and password ? Because i know 1000 % that im copy and pasteing it right.

4. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Do not copy and paste. Type it in. Eset is very touchy about this. I have a 4 user license and when reinstalling, finger power works much better then drag and click. Also did you buy it from Eset directly.

5. trjam

trjam Registered Member

also make sure you are downloading the correct product. Some buy the AV and mistakingly download the suite. It wont work. So make sure you download the correct product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.