Today something hit me and it wasnt a bag of dung. A poster made light of a post i had made about avatars and suggesting certain software. I finally came to see the point. Enough for that and I apologize. What I am tired of it not being able to put my faith in one product and calling it a day. i am tired of being told it wont work. I am tired of being told that i need multiple items to stay safe. Safe from what? Myself? maybe. I am tired of seeing how the so called reality to people popping in here realize, they can not leave their screen doors open because of..... Why cant we choose one product and be safe and secure. I know why but i am not about to spend 30 minutes explaining because in the end it is pure BS. You can buy one product and be perfectly happy and safe, that, is the reality. The chances of you getting a piece of malware are basically zero if you are what most refer to as a average computer user. I am tired of hearing from so called experts here that I need this and this and this. What is it based on, because that is not true and is a out right lie. You can choose any product here that fights malware and be perfectly content and safe. You do not have to even think that what others may say is even close to reality. Boy, I am rolling. But the reality is we create a mass hysteria by posting test results, personal test results and the like. Nuff said because I will be bashed like heck for this, but i really, dont care. If you actually read this post remember this. There are good products here, choose one, and you will be fine. Catching just 60 percent of malware is perfectly fine because what they wont say is, you will never encounter the other 40 percent anyway, or your chances are very slim. No, they wont tell you that. All I can say is, first I dont recomend any product, nor will I ever, but this site was created for a sole purpose and that purpose and/or product is great. But even if you decide to go another route, pick one and move on because you do not need 30 blankets to keep your ass warm in the winter. Just one electric one.