Human Confirmation Required - Zone Alarm

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Jodell Bumatai, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodell Bumatai

Jodell Bumatai Registered Member

Hello,

I have had this issue for some time but am just getting around to fixing it. In addition, I also did try to change the settings each time I had time to fiddle around trying to fix it:

I am getting the Human Confirmation Required popup each time I restart or start my pc. It does it on a few programs and one of them is Zone Alarm's zclient.exe.

PG v3.2 (and this also did that same on the prior version) settings are
    Protect From - Nothing Checked
    Authorize To - Terminate, Modify, Read
    Other Options - Install Global Hooks, Install Drivers/Services/, Access Phys. Mem., Secure Msg. Handling

What is the correct setting that allows zclient.exe to load on startup?

Thanks,
    Human Confirmer

2. StriderSkorpion

StriderSkorpion Registered Member

First of all, check if zlclient.exe in on the Security tab. If it is, check to see if it's set to Permit Always. If it's not listed under the security tab, the next time the program launches, put a check in the "Always perform this action" check box and then select Permit. If it is under the Security tab, but isn't set to Permit Always, right click on the application's listing and then select "Set to Permit Always" under "Change Last Action". According to the PG Database on Diamond CS' website, zlclient.exe should be protected from termination and modification. Also, it should be allowed to modify and read. No other protections, allowances, or special permissions are necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.