HTTP Error 403 - Forbiden

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by AndyBinDuffield, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyBinDuffield

AndyBinDuffield Registered Member

I am running Windows XP SP2 with Etrust EZ Armour, AVG ver 7.0, sptsubtract and EZ antivirus. None of these programs have found any problems but when i try to access certain internet sites i get the error message "HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer" "You are not authorized to view this page"

This is a problem particulay when i am trying to get file attachments of my hotmail account or downlaod software although it does occur when i try to access some internet sites. (as an example http://salpine.applyonline.co.nz/route.php?r=d_viewjob&jid=43 which is a site i have had no problems with before)

Any suggestions?

Regards

Andy

2. AndyBinDuffield

sorry - to add to this - i also get the cannot find server or DNS error on some other sites. This is happening ALOT - could it be registry problem?

3. Shrek

Shrek Guest

4. AndyBinDuffield

Cheers for quick response shrek

still don't understand why this error message is coming up when i try to download attachments from e-mails. I am going through the normal routes, just following the linlks on the site, and still no luck - just went let me download!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.