HTTP Error 403 - Forbiden

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by AndyBinDuffield, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyBinDuffield

AndyBinDuffield Registered Member

I am running Windows XP SP2 with Etrust EZ Armour, AVG ver 7.0, sptsubtract and EZ antivirus. None of these programs have found any problems but when i try to access certain internet sites i get the error message "HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer" "You are not authorized to view this page"

This is a problem particulay when i am trying to get file attachments of my hotmail account or downlaod software although it does occur when i try to access some internet sites. (as an example http://salpine.applyonline.co.nz/route.php?r=d_viewjob&jid=43 which is a site i have had no problems with before)

Any suggestions?

Regards

Andy

2. AndyBinDuffield

sorry - to add to this - i also get the cannot find server or DNS error on some other sites. This is happening ALOT - could it be registry problem?

3. Shrek

Shrek Guest

4. AndyBinDuffield

Cheers for quick response shrek

still don't understand why this error message is coming up when i try to download attachments from e-mails. I am going through the normal routes, just following the linlks on the site, and still no luck - just went let me download!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.