HTTP 400 Bad Request

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by PaulB2005, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Really stumped for an answer on this so just plucking at straws.

Looking at a PC for a friends kid (~15 male who has installed the unusual stuff 15 males have installed - LimeWire, tons of toolbars and other questionable progs) on a Vista PC.

All 5 other PCs in the house are fine except this one.

He's constantly getting HTTP 400 Bad Request and HTTP 500 Internal Server Error messages for the last 6 weeks or so. Problem occurs with one website today, tomorrow it's fine, but another website is "broken". One day it's loads of websites, another it's a handfull.....

Updated him to 3.0.684 on the PC and removed loads of crap but still the issue remains. I'm going to try to remove NOD32 to see if it's that but is it possible there is a setting that might have been "adjusted" that could cause the problem?

Question - When you go into the Advanced Settings in NOD32 does the Default button just reset the branch your are currently on - i.e. Web Access Protection, Email Protection, Tools etc or will it do the whole tree?

2. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Tried a winsock reset?

3. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

I did but i'll try another one.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.