HP MSA500 Storage Array -Cluster restore ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tomhass, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomhass

tomhass Registered Member

Hello

Have HP MSA500G2 attached to Proliant Servers on Microsoft Cluster (MSCS) on Windows Server 2003 SP1

Managed to backup okay but when I restore to another identical system (deployment) I cannot start cluster service.

I have seen something similar when first tried using Windows 2000 servers some years ago - turned out to be related to not having the same disk signature but I do not recall a fix.

Any advice out there please ?

Thanks

tomhass

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello tomhass,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Could you please describe the issue in more details: what is the exact name of the product that you use and what exactly did you try to perform? Please explain your step-by-step actions which you took that led you to this issue.

We may also recommend you to check Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows FAQ article. This article describes how to deploy the image of Windows system to different hardware

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.