How to update configuration in workstations

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by goncalvm, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goncalvm

goncalvm Registered Member

Hi everyone,

I read in some threads that if I want to update the Nod32 configuration in some workstations in a network environment, I need to put the nod32.xml in the mirror directory and all workstations will be updated, but if I want to exclude some workstations/servers, like Domain Controllers and Exchange Servers what do I need to do?

Best Regards,

Marco

2. chmiller

chmiller Registered Member

Perhaps someone else will post an even better option, but I use "task" feature in the Remote Admin Console to to that. Click on the task button and select configuration, and then either select a previously set configuration or edit one. You can apply this task to specific machines. That works well in a small network like mine; maybe there's a better way for larger networks.

3. goncalvm

goncalvm Registered Member

chmiller,

tks for your help!

Marco

4. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    Same here...I create a few different config files...for workstations, for laptops, for servers. I can make changes to it if I need...and update the appropriate PCs right from the Remote Admin Console...right click..task..config...select...update now. Takes only a few seconds to do...can do it in large numbers if you want.

Central management!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.