how to uninstall digital patrol

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by osmandemi, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osmandemi

osmandemi Registered Member

I can not uninstall this program in my computer.What can I do ?

2. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

It should be there in Add or remove program list... Use Revo if it isn't there... I am sure it is there...

3. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

Do you mean this software?
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/Digital-Patrol.shtml

What Operating system do you use ? What if any error message do you encounter ? When does the problem appear ? Provide as much details as possible

4. osmandemi

I can not see uninstaller exe. revo or another unintaller program

5. osmandemi

Yes this program.Operating system :windows 7 64 bit. I deleted from the computer 3 months ago.But Looking now to the control panel still looks loaded

6. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

The fact that it is in Control Panel doesn't mean it is still present . May be a left over that hasn't been removed ?

7. xandros

xandros Registered Member

u can use this program to uninstall any kind of programs and its will delete it from registry , the name of program perfect uninstaller

8. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

If you go to Control Panel and attempt the start the program what happens ?

I would advise you download and run HiJackThis

Note - follow strictly the instructions just to general log files . Do not remove anything on your own - just generate log files.

Download the EXE from here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/hijackthis.php

(not the installer) . Before you run it , rename the file to something random (like pappr.exe) . Right click pappr.exe and choose to run it as administrator. Choose to perform a scan and save a log file. Post this log file here in reply.

Now re-start HijackThis as administrator.
    Select "Open the Misc tools section" . Then - Uninstall manager . Choose "Save list..." and save a log file . Post its content in reply to this message.

The log files will help us show if the program officially has signs of present. Otherwise you have just a leftover which must be removed from Windows Registry.

Again - HJT may be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing . Just generate the log file and don't remove/change anything .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.