how to uninstall digital patrol

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by osmandemi, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osmandemi

osmandemi Registered Member

I can not uninstall this program in my computer.What can I do ?

2. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

It should be there in Add or remove program list... Use Revo if it isn't there... I am sure it is there...

3. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

Do you mean this software?
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/Digital-Patrol.shtml

What Operating system do you use ? What if any error message do you encounter ? When does the problem appear ? Provide as much details as possible

4. osmandemi

I can not see uninstaller exe. revo or another unintaller program

5. osmandemi

Yes this program.Operating system :windows 7 64 bit. I deleted from the computer 3 months ago.But Looking now to the control panel still looks loaded

6. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

The fact that it is in Control Panel doesn't mean it is still present . May be a left over that hasn't been removed ?

7. xandros

xandros Registered Member

u can use this program to uninstall any kind of programs and its will delete it from registry , the name of program perfect uninstaller

8. 3GUSER

3GUSER Registered Member

If you go to Control Panel and attempt the start the program what happens ?

I would advise you download and run HiJackThis

Note - follow strictly the instructions just to general log files . Do not remove anything on your own - just generate log files.

Download the EXE from here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/hijackthis.php

(not the installer) . Before you run it , rename the file to something random (like pappr.exe) . Right click pappr.exe and choose to run it as administrator. Choose to perform a scan and save a log file. Post this log file here in reply.

Now re-start HijackThis as administrator.
    Select "Open the Misc tools section" . Then - Uninstall manager . Choose "Save list..." and save a log file . Post its content in reply to this message.

The log files will help us show if the program officially has signs of present. Otherwise you have just a leftover which must be removed from Windows Registry.

Again - HJT may be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing . Just generate the log file and don't remove/change anything .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.