How to reset AMON information?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by MarkusJ, Oct 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkusJ

MarkusJ Guest

Yep, when you go to "Resident modules and filters" - "AMON", you can see bunch of stuff on the panel, like number of files scanned, infected and cleaned. Now, how in the earth are you supposed to clean it up, for example, reset the "infected" files counter to zero?

I have no idea and it does say in the help file nor in the FAQ (or atleast I didnt find it in there).

2. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Hello,
    If you restart windows, the statics will start of 0.
    (Obviously if you click on cc, AMON will not indicate 0 scanned files, because if you open cc, AMON scan it, and if you have a NT based-windows, the service start scanning when the user logon screen appear).

3. Zom

Zom Guest

I would think on XP or NT based machines you could just logout then login instead of restarting computer.

4. MarkusJ

MarkusJ Guest

Thanks for quick reply. :)

5. DiGi

DiGi Registered Member

- no, this isn't true...

AMON/IMON (nod32krn.exe) is running as service - for whole system... Only way to reset these counter is going to Services menu and restart NOD32 service. But - probably AMON failed to (re)start...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.