How to renew ESET Nod32 Antivirus 4 license?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jremde, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jremde

jremde Registered Member

My ESET Nod32 Antivirus 4 license expired today (although I thought it was good through the rest of the day).
    When I tried to renew, I was sent to a page to purchase a new license.
    But I had already purchased a pack of 4 licenses, so I don't need to buy a new one yet.
    I only want to reactivate Nod32 Antivirus with one of my unused licenses.
    However, I can't find a place to enter the new code.
    Thanks, Joel

2. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

Can you clarify? Your 4-pack of licenses allows you to use four machines concurrently, but all 4 licenses (actually, 1 license for four machines) will expire on the date quoted on the license.

At the end of the license period you need to renew (which effectively means a new license).

Jim

3. jremde

jremde Registered Member

Thanks for your reply, Jim.
    When I bought the 4-pack of licenses, I was told I could use them on separate machines or on the same machine, as renewals. Any combination should work. It's been a year since I first used one of the licenses, so I hope the unused ones are still good. - Joel

4. foneil

foneil Eset Staff Account

If you purchased a "4-pack bundle" that is commonly found at retail stores, it probably consists of 4 individual licenses. In this case, you won't renew the license you have been using. Simply activate the next license of the 4-pack and enter the Username and Password into your existing installation.

If you are concerned whether your other 3 licenses are valid, feel free to PM me the serial numbers/activation keys and I will verify them for you.

Otherwise, activate your next license here: http://www.eset.com/us/activate

After clicking Submit, a new Username and Password will display on the screen. Enter these into your program by following the instructions in this Knowledgebase article: http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2156

5. jremde

jremde Registered Member

Thanks, foneil.

I was able to activate the next license using your instructions.
    - Joel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.