How to remove Drivesentry goanywhere?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Chris12923, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris12923

Chris12923 Registered Member

Anyone know how to remove it from emovable harddrive? I just deleted the folders to it and then double clicking the drive came with a popup basically saying windows cant find the program. I reformated the drive and then double clicking it came with same error. I mailed support 2 days ago with no response. Usually they take only a few minutes to respond. Maybe time difference? Anyway anyone know the answer?

Thanks,

Chris

2. DriveSentry

DriveSentry Registered Member

Hello Chris,

Our support team normally respond to support emails in a timely fashion where possible. In this instance they were unable to locate your original email? I double checked the support email account myself for good measure but was unable to find it also? Our support team confirmed they are now in contact with you via email...

Kind Regards,

Katie

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  3. SoraLaine

SoraLaine Registered Member

Can you help me as well? :( I have the same problem as Chris but I just can't format my portable drive because it has a lot of relevant files. I removed the 3 files:
    o DriveSentry (folder)
    o DriveSentry Secured (folder)
    o Run DriveSentry.exe (shortcut)

EXCEPT: o Autorun.inf (file). I can't find it even I set the "Show hidden files and folders." Help please! :oops:

4. LagerX

LagerX Registered Member

Below "Show hidden files and folders" is "Hide protected system files"
    Uncheck it and you will be fine :)

5. SoraLaine

SoraLaine Registered Member

LagerX! :-*:D :-* THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :D It really did that trick! May God bless people like you who help amateurs like me. :) I almost dreamed about my computer being faulty again....I just survived a recent virut infection and eventually ended up with a reformat :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.