How to remove a site from the blocked list

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by johnBB, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnBB

johnBB Registered Member

Hi,

I purchased an expired domain and when I try to visit it I get a message from NOD32 saying "access to the web page was blocked by ESET NOD#@ antivirus. the web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content"

This is a new site which I just uploaded. How can I get it removed from the NOD32 list of blocked sites? (I'm looking to have it removed from the general list NOD32 uses and not just add exception to mine as there is nothing dangerous about the site and I don't want it to get blocked for other people using NOD)

thank you

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You can report it to ESET's viruslab per the instructions here.

3. johnBB

johnBB Registered Member

I sent an email with the details (according to the above link) 2 weeks ago and still didn't hear back.

Is there another email address I can use or an online form?

4. Marcos

You didn't mention what domain it is but we've received one report with a domain that cannot and will not be whitelisted.

5. johnBB

johnBB Registered Member

is there a way to contact you not through this public forum? I see the private messaging system is offline.

6. Marcos

If you're talking about the domain free...mov.com, this will not be whitelisted. If it's a different one I can drop you a PM which will enable messaging for you.

7. johnBB

johnBB Registered Member

May I ask why it won't be whitelisted? As I mentioned it's a new expired domain we purchased for a client.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.