How to perform incremental backup and restore an incremental backup

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by drbob12, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drbob12

drbob12 Registered Member

I would appreciate some step by step instruction about how to carry out an incremental backup using Paragon B&R 12. I have successfully archived my hard disk and performed an incremental backup, but when I tried to restore the latter (after successfully restoring the original hard disk backup), I had trouble selecting the incremental backup from the archive file in order
    to restore it. First, it appeared only in the volume explorer pane and when I tried to add it to the archive database, that did not work. Only the .pbf and .pif files would allow the "add" button to light up, but when I clicked on it even those files did not appear in the database pane! So, I never could get any farther than that in my attempt to restore the incremental backup. Help, please!

Drbob12

2. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

Please clarify where you are backing up to, NAS? SAN? Ext HDD? When you created the incremental backup did it complete properly? Are you attempting this from Recovery media? WinPE or Linux if you did so? Please clarify this response I can attempt to assist you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.