How to keep all items "protection abled"?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Vincent LIU, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vincent LIU

Vincent LIU Registered Member

Each time I restarted my PC, there were always some items(SpywareBlaster), the internet explorer protection, for example, which had protection disabled, as a result of the possible hacker attack. It really calls for some time before I could enable all the protection. So here is my question: is there any way to enable all the protection all the time, please?

Thanks in advance.

Vincent LIU

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hello,

First the obvious. U are "enabling all protection" under Quick Tasks right?

Could u list your other security apps here please?

Is it just some(how many?) of the ActiveX entries that become disabled or are there other entries too?

snowbound

3. Vincent LIU

Hello, Snowbound,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for my late response for I've been away for quite a few days.

Yeah, I'm "enabling all protection" under Quick Tasks. As to the other security apps, I've attached to my message a screen shot which you could examine yourself. I wonder whether it's due to , for example, the conflict between SpywareBlaster and the Spysweeper.

Problem now: as soon as I turn on my PC, there're always 12 items of the internet explorer protection disabled. So it always calls for some time before I could enable all protection.

Hope to hear from you soon and thank you in advance.

Vincent LIU

Attached Files:

4. snowbound

5. Vincent LIU

Hi, Snowbound,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply. I uninstalled Spywaredoctor, restarted my PC and came to find the Spywareblaster protection all enabled.

So thank u once more and I'll continue to see, in the following days, if all is correct. Should there arise any problems, I'll contact you again.

Vincent LIU

6. snowbound

You're quite welcome and good luck. :)

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.