How to integrate OpenPGP with webmail

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Prestigio, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prestigio

Prestigio Registered Member

So im setting up a site as one of my other threads have previously mentioned. I am getting webmail with the hosting. This will be used frequently and i may give some accounts away to customers etc. I want the emails to be encrypted and safe. These other services such as anonymousspeech and Counter mail all use OpenPGP. How can i integrate this with my webmail accounts?

Also do you have any other suggestions to make the emails more secure. The database will be encrypted and no logs will be kept. But i want some form of email encryption to help protect against intercepting mail etc.

Any help would be highly appreciate!

p.s sorry if i seem a bit dim, i'm a fast learner but as ive said before, this is my first time doing this and i trust the knowledge of users here!

Edit: after just using hushmail (ive heard bad reviews about this but i was just testing the OpenPGP) they have a simple tick box and then your email is sent encrypted. I want to be able to achieve this sort of thing with my webmail but hosted on my servers.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.