How to get a refund?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by smith2006, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smith2006

smith2006 Registered Member

2. smith2006

smith2006 Registered Member

Acronis Support,

I would appreciate it if you could advise.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello smith2006,

Thank you for purchasing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Please notice that if you experience any problem using Acronis True Image we are always glad to help you resolving it. Please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post your questions on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

If you wish to initiate a refund procedure anyway, please submit a request to our Support Team. Attach your purchase information (order ID, serial number, date of purchase) to your request.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

4. markusx1a

markusx1a Registered Member

smith2006,

Curious as to how your refund request went. Myself, I requested one and got insulted with a canned letter avoiding the isssue. Others haven't even recieved that. This product is crap, and it appears the authors could care less.

Call your credit card company and tell them you wish to initiate a charge back. And then join me in notifiying the BBB, and any website that even remotely gives this crap a positive rating.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

We would like to inform you that Acronis company strictly complies with its sales policies including the 30-day money back guarantee. If you have any issues with an Acronis product please contact us via web form and we will do our best in order to correct any issue one might experience with our software. In case the issue cannot be solved immediately you will definitely get your money back.

Please feel free to contact us again any time should you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Alexey Bogomolov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.