How to disable real-time as a "user"

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by buckZor, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckZor

buckZor Registered Member

Hello, I like to run my system as a non-administrative user. I like to play games and disable real-time when I play games for max performance. So... how do I disable NOD32 v4 in this situation? I am familiar with how to run an Administrative command window via 'runas.exe /user:administrator cmd.exe' and I see there is an ecmd.exe in the "ESET NOD32 Antivirus" directory, but it doesn't output command variables.

This is on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit btw with ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 (Business Edition) version 4.0.474.0. I'm very technical, so skip the fluff and gimme the meat.

2. buckZor

buckZor Registered Member

..and don't make me kill yer friggen processes. I'll do it. :ninja:

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

login as admin and exclude from scanning the games folders

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Probably this won't help as the purpose of this option is to elevate privileges for an administrator, but you can try ticking the "Require full administrator rights for limited administrator accounts" check box in the Access setup. Users have limited rights on purpose, that's how Windows systems were designed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.