How to disable floppy boot sector checking when closing Windows

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by RickHunter, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickHunter

RickHunter Registered Member

Recently I installed NOD32 2.7.32 (trial) and I must say I'm impressed with it's speed and low footprint but I have a nasty issue may be you can help me with.

From time to time, when rebooting or shuting down Windows and error dialog appears and stops from doing those actions because NOD can't find -I presume- a floppy disk to scan. I then have to choose between "cancelar, omitir o continuar".

I tried to work around this happening by adding A:\ to the exclude list in the AMON module but it not works. Then, I tried to find any option that lets me choose don't scan floppy boot sector when exiting but haven't found any.

Any help on this will we much appreciated, because I really like this product but I can't use it in any serious working environment.

I wonder how difficult is to do a simple thing that's obvious in many other antivirus packaged, most of them a fraction of powerfull as NOD is.

Thanks in advance.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi RickHunter . Welcome to Wilders !

This has already been discussed , you can read the answer here

Enjoy your NOD32 ! :thumb:

3. RickHunter

RickHunter Registered Member

HiTech, thanks for your reply, I must be blind to miss the "Shutdown" checkbox at the Scan boot sectors panel... :oops:

I think unchecking it will work, sorry and thank you 1 more time for your fast replying :)

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.