How to DDoS a Federal Wiretap

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by snowdrift, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowdrift

snowdrift Registered Member

2. caspian

caspian Registered Member

That is a pretty touchy subject since there are some serious criminals who can cause great harm. But when I read that the FBI was intercepting the emails and phone calls of Gay college students, I say WTF? Why not defeat them if you can. These wiretaps have also been used for other loony reasons. So who is it that needs to be put under scrutiny? Who are the criminals?

3. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

In the United States, anyone who disagrees with the Govt these days is a criminal, terrorist or racist, or all three.

I heard they were flagging certain emails containing certain words, or were encrypted. So, I constantly interject certain words or phrases, and use gpg encryption, just hoping to attract their attention.

So far, nothing.

I'm not a criminal, terrorist or racist. Just a very Conservative Right Wing States Rights American, the kind that during Reagan was considered a patriot.

Oh, Super Patriot is another no-no these days. Did you know you can be TOO patriotic in the USA?

4. yankinNcrankin

yankinNcrankin Registered Member

LOL! Chuck careful what you hope for :D just cause so far nothing don't mean you ain't got someones attention.............:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.