How to Customize Linux Mint 13 Maya "Cinnamon" in "GNOME Classic Mode"

Discussion in 'all things UNIX' started by Warlockz, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warlockz

Warlockz Registered Member

I made an easy tutorial How to Customize Linux Mint 13 Maya "Cinnamon" in "GNOME Classic Mode"

They kinda hid the cool options in the classic mode of linux mint 13 cinnamon by changing some of the older basic settings (new users are like Hah?) why? who knows? like they have to search for an hour or more to find out how to customize linux mint 13 cinnamon in classic mode bla.... I still have not found a proper tutorial on this subject so here is a proper tutorial for noobs. :thumb: an easy way to learn how to customize classic mode ;)

How to Customize Linux Mint 13 Maya "Cinnamon" in "GNOME Classic Mode"

2012-10-18_105807.jpg

More: Linux Mint 13 Maya "Cinnamon" Tips and Links! (QuickGuide)

PS: for some odd reason techsupportalert.com aka Gizmos Freeware Reviews marked my site as spam and blocked me as a spam blog? o_O LMAO I dont even get a penny for my blog posts whatsoever o_O :blink: nope never signed up for adsense or whatever so I don't know how I would be considered spam? im like ok wow buddy what a nice way to promote free software and your own site that would have generated traffic from me yo :thumbd: dumb didy doo poof *puppy*

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.