how to auto clean or delete the virus in smart-security ?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by magidkaiser, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magidkaiser

magidkaiser Registered Member

hi every body

i"m using eset smart-security ,i can't make it auto clean or delete threats instead of choosing every time i do scan to clean or delete one by one
    what can i do in the settings to auto clean or delete automatically the threats

please help me !!!!:argh:

2. ThomasC

ThomasC Former ESET Support Rep

Hello,

You can set the cleaning level to strict in the ThreatSense menu. Open your ESET security software and press F5 to get to the advanced menu. In the tree tool down to Antivirus and antispyware>>Real-time file system protection. Click the Setup button on the right hand side. The ThreatSense window will open; select strict cleaning on the slider. Do this under the Web Access protection section as well as any On-demand scans. This will clean, quarantine or delete threats. It will only notify you if it fails in dealing with a threat.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It depends on whether you want to delete entire archives automatically even if they contain clean files as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.