How often are updates usually released?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by razz, Jun 30, 2017.

1. razz

razz Registered Member

On your website it states: "remember to update SpywareBlaster once a week". I've noticed that usually updates are released closer to once a month, not weekly. Is this correct?

Thank you for a great product!

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi there!

An update was just recently pushed out - run Check for Updates again to make sure you grab it. :thumb: (Sometimes they can take a bit to propagate to all locations.)

The frequency with which updates are pushed out to all users is regular, but is something we are also looking to increase (once some behind-the-scenes technical details are revamped). If you check frequently you'll help ensure you always have the latest updates, rapidly once they are released. :cool:

4. FanJ

FanJ Updates Team

Thank you Javacool !

Keep up the good work :thumb:

5. razz

razz Registered Member

Thank you for your prompt reply.

It's just that I've noticed, for quite some time now, that updates are released closer to once a month. Am I to understand that a plan is in the works to release updates on a more frequent basis? If so, you think it'll ever be about once a week?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.